Saturday, May 2, 2015

May Anything Goes Challenge!

Thanks for stopping by today and welcome to the start of our newest challenge!   Thanks so much to those who played along with our April Photo Challenge!

Since it is the first Saturday of the month it is time for our Anything Goes Challenge!   So if you made it we want to see it and if you are lucky enough you will win some free Bugaboo images it is that easy!

The rules are simple: Create a Project using the recipe above and post a link to it on Bugaboo Stamps' challenge blog, Catch the Bug,  by 5/9/15 at  6:00 AM EST to be entered a random awing for three digi prize packs –ten (10) (using Bugaboo only) seven (7) or four (4), using any image! 

New projects only no backlinking please!

You may use any image on your project to win the Seven or Four-image prizes, but if you have Bugaboo images, we would LOVE to see them! :)

If you don't have any Bugaboo images, be sure to check out this weeks Freebie Friday that is posted in the store!

Before I share with you the amazing projects by the Awesome Bugaboo DT let me introduce you to our latest and greatest Guest Dt Members!

clip_image006

Lillian A featuring Kidz – Cookie

 

Hi, all . . . my name is Lillian, from Michigan, USA, married to my husband, Bill, for 40 years now. We have two grown, happily married sons, with 6 grandchildren. I retired last August from my office manager/bookkeeper/dispatcher job of 34 years at a heating/cooling company and am still pinching myself that I no longer have to keep to a schedule.

I’ve been a stamper for many years now, and can indulge myself a bit more, time-wise. I enjoy entering challenges and sending my creations to friends, as well as children’s charities, on a regular basis.

I’ve pretty much settled into my artistic “groove”, which is basically cute, girly for the most part, and meant to bring on smiles.

I’m excited (and nervous) to be given the opportunity to be on the Bugaboo guest design team for the next four months. I invite you to my blog http://lilliansleisure.blogspot.com/

to view my creations, leave a comment, and possibly sign on as a follower, if you so desire.

Thank you, Jody, for giving me the chance to show off some of your fabulous Bugaboo designs!

 

And

Imke-kleinCatch-the-Bug-Humor-Me-Wedn

Hi ! My  name is Imke, I am 40 years old, married and live in Germany.

I love to travel with my husband - being in nature - gardening. I also like crafts of any kind. I try out a lot, but in paper and stamps I'm stuck.

My style ? Generally, I would say: Clean and Simple. I like FUN images - it should not be too cute and i don´t like vintage. If you are interested in my work, I am pleased if you visit me on my blog: http://craftingcreationsbyimke.blogspot.de/

For several years I have been in the Design team at "From the Heart Stamps". This gives me a lot of fun !

Through the www I have become aware of Bugaboo and Jodie´s images. Since then, I participate from time to time to the challenges and I´m very honored to be a guest Designer for Bugaboo Stamps in May, June and July. THANKS !!

Both these lovely ladies were winners of our Birthday Bash and we are thrilled to have them both!

  Now onto the amazing projects presented to you by the talented DT of Bugaboo and wonderful Guests who have played along as well! 

clip_image001

May Biggest Fan of the Month

Brenda Grinnell featuring Girlz - Car Ride

clip_image027

Danielle Vincent featuring Lil Princess 1

 

clip_image003

Pia featuring one of the images from the Mini Set - AKV Under the sea

clip_image005

Monika Reeck (GUEST DESIGNER) featuring Heels Polka Dot

 

clip_image019

Stephanie Serrano featuring Flower Puppy

clip_image033

Angela Pruisman featuring Dottie Nurse

clip_image008

Cynthia O. featuring Stella Tidbits - Still Hot

clip_image010

Lucy Patrick featuring Cute Puppy

clip_image011

Mari Kocjancic featuring You Move Me

clip_image013

Sandye Curry using Miss Izzy

clip_image014

Nancy Featuring Crayon Girl

clip_image015

Billie A   featuring   spring critter stack  

clip_image021

Lola featuring Chibi Ballerina

clip_image029

Kathy Curry featuring Birthday Monkey Topper

clip_image031

Dawn Frost featuring Chimney Santa

 

IMG_0413

Tammy Miller featuring AKV house

I hope you will join us for our latest challenge!

You can find  all the  great Bugaboo images in  

The Bugaboo Stamps Store!

Pin It

5 comments:

Imke said...

Thanks for your warm welcome ! I´m honored to be on of your Guest Designer :-)
Congrats also to Lillian !!

Gail said...

Wow, what great art work on the blogs of Lillian and Imke! Congratulations to both of them for getting to be GDT on Catch the Bug!! Hugs, Gail

Beebeebabs said...

Very nice work DT

Pat said...

Great inspiration from the team! I made a bookmark but the photo isn't playing nice with Blogger! Please come visit my blog to see what it really looks like! LOL

Bunny said...

Very nice DT work. Thank you for the challenge.